[nobe-l] Real-time blind teacher chat

Nasser Nasser Fitwi nfitwi96 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 23:04:28 UTC 2017

Hi group members; i  am Nasser Fitwi. I am a tutor of English as a
second Language (ESL) for Blind  refugees for whom English is a second
Language. But by now, i am planning to visit the  Ethiopian Blind and
Visually impaired students in Africa. Therefore, i am trying to raise
some materials for the Blind such as White canes, watches, recording
devices, Perkins Braille machines and other materials which could help
the blind and visually impaired persons. You could donate used
materials of such kinds in a good condition. Used Perkins and Laptops,
if you have for sell, i would like to buy in fair price.
However, since i am an individual who has only  the kind heart to
help, it would be important if you please make it as donation to help
those blind students. Because thanks to our civilization, these
materials might be less important here in the U.S; but they are very
useful for those brothers in Africa.
I mean these materials for the blind are needed in Africa where there
is no high tech for blind  individuals like that in America.
So, for those who would like to extend your generous hands, my mailing
 address is:
Nasser Fitwi
Habesha Interpreter's and Education Service, 714 Otiscco St., Syracuse NY, 13204
Thanks a lot,
Nasser M. Fitwi is  handsss

On 3/2/17, Melissa R Green via NOBE-L <nobe-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi all.
> this sounds like a wonderful idea.  I haven't been aHi group members; i  am Nasser Fitwi. I am a tutor of English as a second Language (ESL) for Blind  refugees for whom English is a second Language. But by now, i am planning to visit the  Ethiopian Blind and Visually impaired students in Africa. Therefore, i am trying to raise some materials for the Blind such as White canes, watches, recording devices, Perkins Braille machines and other materials which could help the blind and visually impaired persons. You could donate used materials of such kinds in a good condition. Used Perkins and Laptops, if you have for sell, i would like to buy in fair price.
However, since i am an individual who has only  the kind heart to
help, it would be important if you please make it as donation to help
those blind students. Because thanks to our civilization, these
materials might be less important here in the U.S; but they are very
useful for those brothers in Africa.
I mean these materials for the blind are needed in Africa where there
is no high tech for blind  individuals like that in America.
So, for those who would like to extend your generous hands, my mailing
 address is:
Nasser Fitwi
Habesha Interpreter's and Education Service, 714 Otiscco St., Syracuse NY, 13204
Thanks a lot,
Nasser M. Fitwi
 is  handsss

ble to attend a