[nobe-l] Real-time blind teacher chat

Melissa R Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 22:47:15 UTC 2017

Hi all.
this sounds like a wonderful idea.  I haven't been able to attend a
educators meeting at convention for a few years.  So I have stayed put on
this list.
Conference calls sound like a way for those of us who don't attend
meetings can participate in this division.
Have a Blessed day.
Melissa R. Green And Pj

Director Montessori Academy of Northern Colorado