[nobe-l] Question about WhatsApp group

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 15:00:29 UTC 2017

Hello, Melissa,
WhatsApp is an application that you get on your phone to send messages to others. It is just another way of communication, such as Skype or anything else that is similar. On WhatsApp, there are many different types of groups that you can be added into. Of course, you have to find out about them first. It is a good way to send quick audio messages to others both individually and in a group. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Jasmine

Sent from my iPhone