[nobe-l] Standardized Testing

taranabella0 at gmail.com taranabella0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:52:19 UTC 2017

Kathy,

I will definitely look into it. I know with the school where I am for student teaching, my special education teacher was told by the administration that only a licensed individual could administer the test. It became somewhat of an issue when my cooperating teacher went on maternity leave and the speech pathologist almost had to take over some of the testing because the school was having difficulty finding someone with a license. I'll reply to this email if I find any pertinent information. If anyone on this email group teaches in the elementary grades, I would love to hear from you as well.

Thanks so much,

Tara

Sent from my iPhone