[nobe-l] Conference call update

Catherine Mendez caitryl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:03:30 UTC 2017

Thank you to everyone who has responded with interest about the conference call! Just a heads up, you still have time to send me an email message at caitryl at gmail.com with the subject line "conference call", so that I can add you to the list of attendees. So far, we have about 10 people who have expressed interest and shared their wonderful suggestions for topics they would like to cover.

For those of you who already reached out to me, I will be sending you a confirmation email off list over the weekend, with the call in information.

I look forward to speaking with you all on Sunday, April 2.

Sincerely,
Catherine Mendez
President, National Organization of Blind Educators, a division of the National Federation of the Blind