[nobe-l] Fwd: questions about music notation

Catherine Mendez caitryl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:37:35 UTC 2018

Greetings all,

I am forwarding to the list an email I just received from a Ms. Loew, working for the Educational Testing Service, regarding how blind and visually impaired music teachers access musical notations.

I am unable to answer Ms. Loew’s question, but if any of you has information for her, I would encourage you to send her an email directly, as she is not subscribe to this mailing list.

Thank you,
Cayte Mendez
President, National Organization of Blind Educators, a division of the National Federation of the Blind

Begin forwarded message: