[nobe-l] Perky Duck

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Thu Aug 16 19:13:25 UTC 2018

I have used it with JAWS and a braille display with no problems. The braille shows up correctly on braille display as you enter it. If you use the arrow keys to move aroune in the document, the cursor will follow you wherever you go.

Rev. Sarah Blake LaRose
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Accessible instruction in Biblical languages