[nobe-l] OCR device for non pc users

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 05:24:45 UTC 2018

Hi,
	I think that what may work is a set of bump dots on the
keys.  However, if the person cannot press on some keys together,
I'm not sure this will work.  Doesn't the Sara from Freedom need
the PC for when it reads books? I've not had any experience with
it before.  I will ask around and get back to you.