[nobe-l] OCR device for non pc users

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Mon Feb 12 01:20:34 UTC 2018

What kind of keys is your client able to feel? Have you tried full-size USB keyboards? If her touch sensitivity is that severe that she is not able to handle this, I am wondering whether she will handle other devices--they also have controls that she will need to feel and manage, and they are not necessarily larger.

Rev. Sarah Blake LaRose
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Accessible instruction in Biblical languages