[nobe-l] blind teacher question

Kaden Colton atmosaddict at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:30:50 UTC 2018

Hi Asey,

Something Ive  used for the weather has been to use cotton balls on a cut out of a cloud. I glue  the  cotton balls on the edges of the cut out and use print and Braille in the middle. I use different print outs with cotton balls to represent the various types of clouds. For the sun, I've used yellow wikisticks on a round piece of paper. As for rain, I've combined the cloud cut outs with rubber cut outs that look like rain drops it may be possible to use Braille tape to label the rain drops.

If you are looking to put up the daily weather on a weekly Callander, maybe using Velcro could be helpful. I'm not sure if you wanted to have the week or month view, but something reusable and where numbers and the names of the months in print and Braille could be changed on whatever basis you need could be an idea you use.

Hopefully some of these ideas help answer some of the things you asked about.

Cheers,

Kaden Colton