[nobe-l] Print braille calendars

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 19:43:26 UTC 2018

Hello Ashley,

Lakeshore Learning has a very nice calendar.

It has the days of the week, the date, the season and a place to put today's
weather in.
It also has a section where you put cards in to say, today is, yesterday
was, and tomorrow will be.
There is a special events pocket and cards which you can choose, such as a
visitor, birthdays etc.
And there are season words which you can choose.
Most of the cards have pictures.
I used clear label and attached braille to the cards.
I consider it a very good calendar.

Warmly,
Heather