[nobe-l] Grading Papers and Exams

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:23:09 UTC 2018

Hi Vejas, I use my apex so I can look at the paper in Braille and
then I put my comments in brackets into the paper.  Of course,
since I structure my own assignments, I can require that students
turn things in electronically, which a professor you worked under
might not want them to do.  You might also want to make sure that
udnergrads are the ones doing the grading--at least in the
schools I'm familiar with, TAs are grad students.

HTH,
Karl