[nobe-l] Braille items

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:13:34 UTC 2018

 I am making some braille calendars to help people who would like to
get any. What is different about them is that they are brailled on
larger braille pages and there is space on each page to also make your
own notes and mark possible events, so that you remember them, just
like people do this in print calendars. They are also good to help
children and adults practice braille, learning how to use calendars
and teachers and parents could also create activities of tactile
drawings and other activities they can stick or draw on the pages.
These calendars are brailled with a brailler and the price is to be
determined by talking to each interested candidate first and finding
out how much they can afford to pay for each calendar. I would also
braille recipes, words of songs, poems, stories  and other things that
are not copyright, accept computer and music braille. Whatever money I
get would be used to help me attend the NFB convention and help others
in some way. If anyone is interested, please private message me or
email me at:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com