[nobe-l] question about two- and three-dimensional objects

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 22:04:20 UTC 2018

Hello:

     If you have either a SwellForm machine or a Tiger embosser, it is
possible to create graphs using Microsoft Excel. If this is a one time
project, I suggest having a sighted reader help with the Excel. The printed
graph needs to be large enough so that it fills a good portion of the page.
In this way when it is raised, you will be able to feel it.
As for making a 3d version of a scatter plot, I suggest asking for more
information. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert