[nobe-l] Where can I Find Earth of Moon Globes

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:50:59 UTC 2018

Hi Tina and all!
 I wonder if the science and engineering list would know where to find a moon globe? I think they might know. Science and geography are the two best places to start hunting for unusual globes.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
Citizen Phenologist,
Aspiring climatology Student;

Preparing to attend Chemeketa Community College for a transfer degree with a climatology degree at Oregon State University,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.