[nobe-l] Sonic Clickers project

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Fri Oct 26 00:50:38 UTC 2018

Tony,

I would appreciate being kept abreast of this for sure. my email is albert at myblindspot.org and we are working with the state university system in New York, as well as the city university system in New York City.

Having an accessible, usable and functional option for teachers who are blind or print disabled would be wonderful.

Peace and to be continued...

Albert

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
My Blind Spot, Inc
Founder and CEO

NYC Office
90 Broad Street - Suite 1801
New York, New York  10004
Tel: 212.363.0330

Long Island Office
175 West Main Street
Suite 3
Babylon, N.Y.  11702
office: 631.620.3483
fax: 631.620.3481

e-mail: Albert at MyBlindSpot.org
website: MyBlindSpot.org
C: 917.553.0347
P: 212.363.0330
Certified Professionals in Accessibility

The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it. - Ancient Chinese Proverb
We need to make every single thing accessible to every single person with a disability. - Stevie Wonder
| Like us on Facebook |
| Follow us on Twitter  |
| Connect with us on LinkedIn |

 My Blind Spot is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization