[nobe-l] Newly vision impaired and technology teacher

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 21:42:33 UTC 2018

Hi Ren thanks for your message. I am participating in the Independent Living Skills program at the Rehabilitation Center For The Blind in Daytona, Beach, Florida. Many of the classes are taught by instructors who are visually impaired. My Job Readiness instructor is totally blind and uses a Victor Reader Stream to record notes about each class.