[nobe-l] Grading papers and tests

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:07:42 UTC 2018

Hello to everyone on this thread so far :)

Mikaela, one suggestion I have is Aira. If you had the kids put their name
on the back of the papers, confidentiality wouldn't be a problem. You could
also reach out to the community for volunteer readers. It's possible you
might find someone willing at a church, senior center or a upper grade
student at a high school. High Scoolers would be great because a lot of
them need community service hours. These are just some ideas I have been
thinking of.

I am in school to be a teacher. I would love to chat with you guys off line
to pick your brain a little bit. I am trying to talk to as many teachers
who are blind like me as I can. I will put my contact info below. Thanks so
much in advance.

Nikki
email: nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Cell phone: (360) 703-8641