[nobe-l] advice on technology I'll need as a TBsTVI

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 7 03:59:12 UTC 2019

Hello:

     I would suggest you consider a QBraille XL for a notetaker. While it
has basic notetaking functions, the QBraille is $3195. The display is 40
cells which makes it easy to read NLS formatted books. The QBraille can also
connect to PCs using a USB cable  and phones using BlueTooth.
I would also add Kurzweil K1000 software, document scanner and a braille
embosser to your list. Don't forget to get extended warranties on all
equipment. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert