[nobe-l] Looking for recommendations for schools with strong TVI programs

Treva Olivero treva at olivero.us
Wed Jan 2 23:24:58 UTC 2019

If you’re looking for a Masters program, Louisiana Tech University offers a Masters in teaching blind students, and it is a great program! Wonderful Blindness philosophy! The program is mostly online except a few visits to Ruston.
 I graduated from this program, and I highly recommend it.

TrevaSent from my iPhone