[NOBE-L] Ideas on Teaching Geometry

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 31 03:54:03 UTC 2019

Hello:

     There is a product called Math Window. It consists of a metal base on which magnetic shapes can be placed. APH sells the Draftsman. Some people use wikisticks to form shapes.
Of course there is also the SwellForm with SwellTouch paper from American Thermoform Corp. ViewPlus Technologies sells a line of embossers designed specifically for creating tactile graphics.
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert