[nobe-l] Apollo 11 Question and Answer Session

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 18 05:15:04 UTC 2019

I just wanted to let everyone know that most of the major things relating to
our Apollo 11 BELL presentation have been completed. We got our narrative
done, and we have most of our props. We also have our experiments planned
out.

I'm now looking at what we can do for our question and answer session. We're
hopeful that the students will have questions that we can try to answer.
I've been encouraging my team, including me, to continue reading up on the
space program to try and anticipate questions the students might ask.

If any of you have taught a unit on Apollo 11 or the space program, what
questions have you had from the students. How did you answer them? We want
to do our best to be prepared, both on our own and with some help. Please
advise on questions the students might ask and how we might answer them.
Thanks.