[NOBE-L] Guide dogs in the classroom

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 02:24:02 UTC 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your response Kathy! I figured I would do some of these things myself, but wanted to see what others have found best. Where did you find the best place to attach your tiedown was? I think my current dog will definitely need a tiedown as she absolutely loves children and would wander around the room if it were up to her.
Thank you again for your response,
Jackie Larrauri

Sent from my iPhone