[NOBE-L] Help managing displayed content on a Mac

Kaden Colton kaden.e.colton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 02:28:36 UTC 2020

Hi, Chase,

I do use Voice Over when using Zoom and sharing content. When I first press shift command S, I move to where Voice Over says “Sharing List Screen Box.” Then I interact with that grid. It allows me to choose what others on the Zoom call can see. There are a list of running applications that I can choose from and I pick the one I want to share. From there, I stop interacting with the grid.  From there, I go to the button where it says “Share.” It won’t allow them to see when you switch applications during the time you are teaching. I’ve used this on several occasions and it seems to work decently enough.

Hopefully this helps you.

Regards,
Kaden Colton
Pronouns:	No pronouns