[NOBE-L] Help managing displayed content on a Mac

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 00:11:06 UTC 2020

Hi Jackie,
Thanks for the idea. When I open a window, it is indeed visible to the
students. But, sometimes I need to show them a video or slide with an
opening activity while I open a separate window for attendance that I
don't want them to see. I am able to select the screen to share on
Zoom and that works great. But, I am teaching in person and remote
learners at the same time, so I need to make sure the kids in the room
and the Zoomers are seeing what I want them to see even as I work on
something else. I hope this makes sense. Have you had any luck with
extended desktop?
Thanks,

Chase