[NOBE-L] iPad Feature

Brian J. Quintana satellite07 at msn.com
Fri Jul 31 16:13:29 UTC 2020

Happy Friday!
I am planning on purchasing an iPad Pro and accompanying keyboard for classroom use. Just wondering if anyone on here connects to a projector in the classroom, so material the sighted students need to view is available via the iPad?
I understand there is a split-screen feature, so that, if you want to display an image one side of the screen and a writing prompt on the other, that feature is present?
I understand the Mac book does not have that feature; is that true? I heard you can do split-screen on a PC, but if using JAWS, is it accessible?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Brian