[NOBE-L] Accessibility Inquiry Re: Schoology Learning Management Platform

Dr Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 00:02:59 UTC 2020

Hey Humberto
Dr. Robinson here and I can tell you Schoology is fully accessible with jaws. Many times teachers will upload things in a viewer mode but just bring up your links and there’s always a download option at the very end of the links list. Remember save as PDF go to file explorer then applications key on pdf and open with Word and Word will translate that PDF to a perfect word document.

When you are in Schoology you’re going to use headings and link list to get everywhere

Sent from Dr Denise M Robinson