[NOBE-L] Assisting

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:32:11 UTC 2020

 I am a teacher of English as a second language. Due to the virus
crisis and so many kids missing school, I would be glad to provide
some help when it comes to helping them with home work, revising
things with them and giving them practice with what their teachers
advise. I can use facebook messenger, team talk and zoom for voice and
as long as instructions and materials are provided to me
electronically, I would probably be able to help out. I also live in
Macedonia, which is 5 6 to be  hours difference ahead from the US, so
hope the time difference wouldn't be too much of a problem. If anyone
would like to reach me, feel free to email me at:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com

 Adrijana