[NOBE-L] In desperate need of student teaching experience

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:54:58 UTC 2020

Hello all. I posted this in several groups on Facebook that I'm in so I apologize if any of you have seen this multiple times.
I'm currently attending Missouri State University to be a TVI. I'm in my 2nd to last semester and doing my practicum. This practicum requires me to student-teach. I had originally planned to do it at Perkins however due to COVID 19 Perkins is closed. I'm in need of 2 weeks of student-teaching experience. My professor gave me the ok to do it remotely. If you can help, please contact me privately at:
hope.paulos at gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

Hope Paulos