[NOBE-L] NOBE division-wide conference call

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Tue Mar 24 02:46:46 UTC 2020

On Sunday evening Mar. 29, 2019 the National Organization of Blind Educators will hold our second conference call open to all blind educators, regardless of what grade you teach or whether you teach blind or cited students. For the last few years, NOBE has been holding conference calls to support blind teachers by providing a real time forum to share best practices and troubleshoot challenges.

The call will last for approximately an hour, beginning at 8:00pm eastern time.

We would like to ensure that the content of this upcoming call will be as useful as possible to everyone attending.  Therefore, we are requesting that those interested in participating do two things.

1.        First, please send an email off-list to Cayte Mendez at caitryl at gmail.com, with the subject line “conference call”. A few days before the call, I will send out an email to everyone which will include the phone number and instructions for signing onto the call.

2.       Second, in the body of your message, please offer any suggestions you may have about topics to discuss on the call.  We can’t promise we’ll get to everything, but if we know what you’re interested in discussing, we can plan our adgenda with that in mind.

We look forward to hearing from you all!

Sincerely,

Sarah Blake LaRose on behalf of the NOBE board

Rev. Sarah Blake LaRose, D.Min.

http://www.sarahblakelarose.com