[NOBE-L] Authoritative books on the subject of learning theories

Leo Bado leobado1982 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 13:28:52 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm on the lookout for books on the subject of learning theories, such as
constructivism, cognitivism, and new emerging theories. I have consulted
many resources, including books, academic articles, and all kind of online
sources, but neither of them lived up to my expectations. The type of
content that I'm looking for  should focus on the following areas:

*	Explanation about the theory and framework
*	Role of the educator
*	Role of the student
*	Curricula
*	Classroom management
*	Learning strategies and techniques
*	Assessment

Of course, all of these areas tackled from the particular perspective of
each one of the theories.

I know that such a theoretical account is, by far, enough for a complete
pedagogical course, but all this information can be found on the web only in
a fragmentary and sketchy .way even though it represents an essential part
on the bedrocks of how to teach.

All recommendations and suggestions are thankfully welcome.

Best,

Leo Bado, B.A., A.A., TEFL teacher

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." -
Elbert Hubbard