[NOBE-L] Please RSVP: Educators division zoom, 12/12

Catherine Mendez caitryl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 00:36:19 UTC 2021

Greetings all!
On Sunday evening December 12, 2021 the National Organization of Blind Educators  will hold a Zoom meeting Open to blind pedagogues in all fields and teaching at all levels.

Our goal is to provide blind educators working across all fields and with students of all ages with a real time forum to share best practices and troubleshoot challenges.

The call will last for approximately an hour, beginning at 7:00pm eastern time.

We would like to ensure that the content of this upcoming call will be as useful as possible to everyone attending.  We plan to utilize breakout rooms for some portion of the call to allow for open discussion on topics of your choice. We are requesting that those interested in participating do two things.

1.        First, please send an email off-list to our treasurer Kaden.E.Colton at gmail.com with the subject line “educators call”. A few days before the call, I will send out an email to everyone who RSVPed which will include the Zoom link and instructions for signing onto the call.

2.       Second, in the body of your message, please offer any suggestions you may have about topics to discuss on the call.  We can’t promise we’ll get to everything, but if we know what you’re interested in discussing, we can plan our adgenda with that in mind.

 We look forward to hearing from you all!

Sincerely,

Cayte Mendez
President, National Organization of Blind Educators, A division of the National Federation of the Blind