[NOBE-L] Blind Educators call from 1/17

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:13:46 UTC 2021

Good afternoon all,
I am glad to have met so many of you yesterday at the blind educators call.
I am writing to ask if any of you know whether myON is accessible at all? Also, last night one of you had mentioned in the chat that you had experience teaching in Virginia and would be willing to talk further. Unfortunately, I was not able to see who put that in the chat as my computer was acting up. I would like to get in contact with you, so please feel free to message me off-list at: Ixchel.Jackie.Larrauri at gmail.com<mailto:Ixchel.Jackie.Larrauri at gmail.com>
Thank you for your help,
Ixchel Jackie Larrauri