[NOBE-L] Screen readers during virtual learning

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:17:20 UTC 2021

Hi! When I teach via Zoom I have JAWS set to a different soundcard: (I wear
2 headsets, one for hearing the student and the other earbud for JAWS). When
I used a mac, I did the same thing. I had Voiceover routed to the output of
my earbud and the student routed to a USB headset. Hopefully this will work.
The other option is to turn Voiceover down a bit so that the students can't
hear it  coming through.
Take care and please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Hope Paulos