[NOBE-L] Blackboard collaborate ultra

jenandnixon at gmail.com jenandnixon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:22:28 UTC 2021

I am using BB collaborate now and I am having the exact same issue... that
section is completely inaccessible; so what I've requested any person I am
meeting with one-on-one to meet via Zoom as it is SO much easier to do the
share content... Last week the person I was meeting with listened to JAWS
carefully and there is NO way you can find that pink button essentially at
the bottom right hand side of the screen.  The chat feature is in the exact
same area where you can't get to this button, as well.

I had to use my very limited vision to get the section open to find the
ability to "share" content. The way they've set it up isn't easy. I have
tried this in both Google Chrome and Firefox without success and I am using
JAWS 2021 and both browsers are up-to-date.

Just thought I'd share my own experience... sadly, it isn't accessible.

Jen