[NOBE-L] Blackboard collaborate ultra

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:13:53 UTC 2021

Hello all,
If anyone has experience or knows someone who has used blackboard collaborate for meetings or education, and would be willing to talk about it with me, could you please email me off-list at: Ixchel.Jackie.Larrauri at gmail.com<mailto:Ixchel.Jackie.Larrauri at gmail.com>
I am using it in my student teaching placement right now and I am unable to share content. If anyone has experience with screen share on blackboard collaborate, I would love to hear from you
Best,
Ixchel Jackie Larrauri