[NOBE-L] Accessible Smartboard?

Dennis Miller millerdennis893 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 06:17:51 UTC 2021

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: NOBE-L [mailto:nobe-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Brian Quintana
via NOBE-L
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 11:21 PM
To: National Organization of Blind Educators Mailing List
Cc: Brian Quintana
Subject: Re: [NOBE-L] Accessible Smartboard?

Hi,
I do not know of an accessible smart board, and I found the one we have at
my school is not blind-user friendly.
However, all you really need is a laptop with a screenreader or magnifier
and an overhead projector.
I plug into the projector with my PC laptop and JAWS. I open Word and type
away and what I am typing is displayed on the board for the students.
Hope this helps,
Brian