[NOBE-L] Nearpod

Michael Hunsaker hunsakerconsulting at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 21:56:03 UTC 2021

I have found near pod to be highly frustrating for my students as they end
up having to tab and arrow through content rather than being able to use
more intuitive keystrokes.

--
Michael Ryan Hunsaker, M.ED., Ph.D.
NLS-LOC Certified Literary UEB Transcriber

Websites:
Consulting--: http://hunsakerconsulting.org
Blogging-----: http://whyhaventtheydonethatyet.wordpress.com

Phones:
Cell-----------: (801)634-9463
Consulting--: (385)645-7021

Emails:
Consulting--: hunsakerconsulting at gmail.com
Blog----------: whyhaventtheydonethatyet at gmail.com
General-----: mrhunsaker at icloud.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.