[NOBE-L] Adobe Digital Editions

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 03:00:15 UTC 2021

Hi Humberto,
Thank you so much for your reply.
The file is specially encoded (I believe DRM encoded) so that it can only be accessed with Adobe Digital Editions. I will ask for a downloadable PDF from the company and explain the situation further, but first I wanted to see if anyone on here has had experience with the application. There are two other blind students in my class, and I have also messaged them to ask them if they were able to access the manuals, so I will see what they have to say as well.
Thank you,
Vejas