[NOBE-L] question about accessibility of Workflowy

Sylvie at Hotmail s_kashdan at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 00:50:02 UTC 2021

Hello all,

As part of cooperating on coordinating workshops, a sighted colleague
wants to use Workflowy.  I am totally blind and using JAWS. I have never
used  the Workflowy program before, and I am finding it challenging to
use.  I have a list of keyboard shorcuts, but I am finding it difficult
to control my cursor for both reading and writing in a document.

I am wondering if others have used Workflowy  and how easy or difficult
it has been for them.

Thanks in advance for whatever you can tell me.

Best regards,

Sylvie Kashdan