[NOBE-L] Questions about working with nonverbal children or children on the autism spectrum

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Mon May 17 02:54:38 UTC 2021

Hello,

Thank you for the thoughts. I will be teaching in-person, which I'm glad about as I will be teaching preschool students. Although some (maybe one or two) students may come in with an AAC device, it is more likely that I would help them progress to this or verbal communication as appropriate through PECS or other picture systems.

Thank you again,

Jackie