[NOBE-L] Register before 5/31, NFB National Convention.

Catherine Mendez caitryl at gmail.com
Wed May 19 22:47:13 UTC 2021

Please join us! Attend the largest gathering of blind people from July 6 through July 10. The National Federation of the Blind National Convention provides opportunities that change blind people’s lives. Learn about alternative skills and the positive philosophy on blindness. We benefit from the strength and knowledge gained from our voices in this movement. We are stronger together. Register at nfb.org/convention.

Members of the National Organization of Blind Educators, I will be following up shortly with our Division seminar information, and the link to our separate, specific registration. Please note that registration for the Convention in general closes on May 31, so be sure to take care of that ASAP.  Be on the lookout for the Devision specific link soon!

Sincerely,
Cayte Mendez
President, National Organization of Blind Educators, A division of the National Federation of the Blind