[NOBE-L] {Spam?} Zoom iPhone app help

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 21:53:23 UTC 2021

Hi,
I hope everyone is having a great Friday!
I have been able to use the Zoom iPhone app in the past with no issues, but it is acting up today. When I have tried entering active meetings with it, the phone says that I am the only participant in the meeting, even though I know this is not the case. Therefore, since it thinks I'm the only person in the meeting, I can't hear anyone.
I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, and am going to check out my settings. I know many of you use Zoom, and would love to know if anyone else has experienced this.
Thanks,
Vejas