[NOBE-L] Teaching on Teams (cross-posted)

Humberto humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Oct 14 16:28:55 UTC 2021

Dear Miso,

Thanks for asking your questions. Yes, Teams can be interesting to work
with. There are scripts available for Teams that you can install from
the following URL:

http://www.dlee.org/teams

The above scripts are maintained by Dug Lee, not sure if you knew this
name or not. But he is behind many JAWS scripts for apps. Anyways, the
installer works regardless of whether you are using a work computer (it
won't prompt you for a user account permission). In my last work I used
Teams successfully and I was able to install the JAWS scripts on my work
laptop without any problem.

As for Teams being stuck, yes, it also has happened to me and I would
usual press Alt+Tab to try and regain focus to the Teams app and that
usually works well.

Good luck with your course-teaching and happy "Teamsing"!

Best,

Humberto

JAWS Certified, 2021 <http://freedomscientific.com/training/certification>

NVDA Certified Expert <http://certification.nvaccess.org/>