[NOBE-L] Questions About Using Voice Over & Voice Control

Ruben Rincon, Jr. ruben.rincon.jr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:49:18 UTC 2021

Hi Kaden,

I don’t have experience using Voice Control, but I’m sending a link to a podcast episode with a demonstration of using Voice Control with VoiceOver. It is about 8 minutes into episode 98 of the Moses at Large podcast. If you look for it on the Apple Podcasts app, the episode is divided into chapters that make it very easy to get to the part with the demonstration. I hope this helps a bit.

https://mosen.org/episode-98-some-apple-slices-moving-apps-using-voice-control-with-voiceover-and-reassigning-thumb-keys-on-the-aph-mantis-and-similar-braille-displays/

Ruben Rincón, Jr.