[NOBE-L] Running Records

Ruben Rincon, Jr. ruben.rincon.jr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:56:32 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

This question is for anyone who teaches reading at the elementary level. How do you administer running records? I will have to do this next week with a second or third grade student for the first time and am not sure how I will mark their errors and self-correcting behaviors. This will take place over Zoom if that makes a difference. The only thing I can think to do is to record the student while they read and complete the running record later, but I’m not sure that will be allowed.

Any advice y’all can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Ruben Rincón, Jr.