[Nyabs] (no subject)

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:18:14 UTC 2010

Hi all, our next monthly conference will take place tomorrow Wednesday
April 7th, at 9:45 pm.
As always, our dial in number is

(712) 432-1438

And the access code is

1041787

Our agenda for the evening is as follows:
9:45- introductions
9:55- committee overview
10:05 Albany seminar
10:10- National convention
10:20-issues and concerns

For those attending Albany seminar, you will find the fact sheets as
an attachment in the  past few emails sent out. Everyone is welcome to
take a look at these as they are what we will be working on this
upcoming Monday and Tuesday in Albany.

Also, if you have not done so already,  go over to the new list at
NYABS at nfbnet.org. This will make communication between all of us much
easier, and we can feel free to post questions and replies of a more
personal and informative nature. Once we have all migrated over to the
new list, this one will be abandoned. To sign up for the new list, go
 The link below.