[Nyabs] Student Dinner

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:56:23 UTC 2010

Hi all, on Thursday October 28th, a couple of blind students in the
New York City area will be getting together for dinner. We  want to
make this a once-a month strictly social event, where blind students
in and around NYC  who have not had a chance to meet  each other, can
network, chill out for a bit, and  have some good food.

Of course, anyone is welcome to come along and join us, so feel free
to spread the word.

We would probably meet after 7 pm.

If you are interested, let me know off list, at
AlexanderA.Castillo at gmail.com so we can get a good idea of how many
people will attend, and we can choose a good venue.

If you have any suggestions where you would like to see us get
together, let me know as well.

Thanks for reading,
Alex