[Nyabs] Attention board members

Kate Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 15:55:22 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am available (at the regular phone conference time of 9:45) on Saturday
(9/18), Sunday (9/19) and Tuesday (9/21) for a pre-convention call.

Alex: Are these items on the agenda conversation-starters or are we going to
try and have led discussions?

 I am pretty sure the off-campus activities topic will bleed together, so we
shouldn't trouble ourselves with breaking it down further.

Should we also include a discussion on how to reach out to the Parents'
division or something like that?

-Kate

--
Kathryn CARROLL