[Nyabs] Attention board members

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 01:34:46 UTC 2010

Hi, we should discuss how to reach out to parents as well, I'm on a
sort of group which is helping out with the planning of the parens of
blind children events which will be taking place during our
convention, so any suggestions for activities for the kids, teens and
under, are appreciated.

As for the  points, these are loosely lead discussions points, the
main objective is that we share our advice on them: a sort of share
and tell. I think most people feel more relaxed in these situations
and speaking seems to flow better.

I would say however, that if there is a particular topic in which we
would like someone to speak on, we make that suggestion early, as to
allow for that person to prepare, and so that we have enough time on
our agenda.

Alex